The French Radiology Society and SimforHealth: partners in healthcare training19 October 2016
On the occasion of the upcoming Journées Francophones de Radiologie (Francophone radiology conference) from October 14 to 17 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris, the French Radiology Society (Société Française de Radiologie) and SimforHealth will unveil the first virtual clinical cases created with medical imagery on the digital simulation platform, MedicActiV.
In collaboration with Prof. Jean-Paul Beregi from Nîmes University Hospital and his teams, SimforHealth has developed the 1st virtual clinical case aimed at the therapeutic education of a radiology patient, as well as a case for radiologists.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a radiologist and carry out a preoperative consultation with a patient presenting osteoarticular problems
- Tell your patient to prepare for an abdominal scan due to intermittent pain
The French Radiology Society is interested in digital simulation as a healthcare training method and so has invited SimforHealth to present its solutions and clinical cases over several areas of the conference:
- In the multimedia rooms, where visitors can test out clinical cases
- In a workshop on Monday October 17 at 12:30pm on the theme of digital simulation in healthcare with Jérôme Leleu, President of Interaction Healthcare and Head of Strategic Development for SimforHealth, Prof. Jean-Paul Beregi from Nîmes University Hospital and Lucile Lim, head of the e-health project at SimforHealth
- On the SimforHealth stand, with a virtual reality training demonstration using the HTC Vive headset
Find SimforHealth on social media! To download the entire press release, clic here